https://smore.page.link/W2FVs – I use S’more & get paid for using my phone. It’s stupid easy. Download with this link & get a bonus when you sign up.
I’m going to share with you my hair mask receipe for soft beautiful long locks.🥰🥰
1. Grab a spray bottle and an old towel and your favorite shampoo and conditioner and a large comb
2. Fill spray bottle a quarter full ( which will be about an inch from the bottom)
3. Grab the milk jug from your fridge and pour until the bottle is half full of water and milk ( whole milk is better)
4. Wash and rinse your hair as normal with your daily shampoo.
5. Now spray your newly washed hair with the spray bottle. Make sure to soak every inch of your hair.( Best over a bathtub)*** COMB HAIR AS YOU SPRAY CONSTANTLY!! TO PREVENT KNOTS
6. Wait for 30 to 35 minutes *** CONTINUE TO COMB HAIR FOR THE ENTIRE TIME YOU WAIT! NO KNOTS ITS VERY PAINFUL WHEN MILK DRIES
7. Rinse hair for 5 minutes **WHILE COMBING HAIR STILL**
8. Add your favorite conditioner or I like to use Straight Ahead Rejuvenating Hair Mask and then wait 5-10 mins **WHILE COMBING HAIR STILL** and then rinse
9. After all steps are complete I suggest letting your hair air dry as you CONTINUE to comb through HAIR as it dries to prevent hair from knotting because it is very painful!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯💕💕💕💕💕 I hope you love your silky soft hair!!🥰🥰🥰
Alone inside my head is the one place I hate to be, alone with all my thoughts and insecurities. All the doubt and fear that I know so well with all the anxiety and stress. My mind is never asleep I lie awake at night please don’t leave me alone inside my brain.
Me and my fiance we’re vacationing in Orange Beach, Florid last June. I wanted to catch the sunrise but my hunny was too tired from the late night before. So I decided to go catch the sunrise solo or so I thought . As I walked down the side walk of our beach front hotel on to the sand I saw very
few people which was a delight. I made myself comfy in a lounge chair as I waited the sunrise. I heard a noise from behind but much to my surprise this is not what I would have expected. A gigantic bird had joined me to watch the sunrise. He was not faxing the open sea, instead he was facing the sun as if keeping me company. I was a little frightened I have to say for he was very large. I said to him I shall call you Hank! As the sunrise came and went so did Hank although he will always hold a special place in my heart.